We are pleased about your visit to our website www.chenaski.de and your interest in our company and our offers. We assume no liability for external links to external content, despite careful control of the content, as we have not initiated the transmission of this information, have not selected or changed the addressee of the transmitted information and the transmitted information ourselves.
The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use during your visit to our Internet pages is an important concern of ours and takes place within the framework of the legal regulations, about which you can obtain information, for example, at www.bfd.bund.de.
In the following we explain which information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used:
- collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of use
- When visiting the website
Every time a customer (or other visitor) accesses our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the Internet browser used on your end device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.). This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following data is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer, as well as device ID or individual device ID and device type,
- Name of the retrieved file and transferred data volume, as well as date and time of retrieval,
- Notification of successful retrieval,
- requesting domain,
- Description of the type of Internet browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your mobile device and the name of your access provider,
- Your browser history and your standard weblog information,
- Location data, including location data from your mobile device. Please note that on most mobile devices you can control or disable the use of location services in the settings menu of the mobile device.
Our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR for the collection of data is based on the following purposes: ensuring smooth connection establishment and convenient use of the website, evaluation of system security and stability and for other administrative purposes.
Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
- When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. At least the following information is required: title, first name, surname, e-mail address for contact, subject, message, so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
- On conclusion of a contractual relationship
When concluding a contractual relationship on our website, we ask you to provide the following personal data:
- Data that personally identifies you, such as your name and e-mail address - date of birth - contact data, such as address, billing and delivery address and telephone number - data that identifies your company, such as company, address, communication data (e-mail address, telephone and fax number), if applicable VAT ID or tax number - information on your means of payment other personal data which we are legally obliged or entitled to collect and process and which we need for your authentication, identification or to verify the data we collect.
The above-mentioned data will be processed to process the contractual relationship. The data is processed in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. The storage period is limited to the purpose of the contract and, if available, statutory and contractual storage obligations.
- Use of payment service providers
We also work together with payment service providers to pay for contracts concluded with us for a fee. We will pass on your payment data to the payment service provider commissioned within the framework of payment processing - earmarked for the payment - if this is necessary for payment processing. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of a newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscription request at any time by e-mail (preferably with the subject: "Unsubscribe Newsletter").
We also send e-mails for our own similar or identical products on the basis of an existing customer relationship, insofar as this is permitted under Section 7 of the German Unfair Competition Act (UWG).
- When visiting the website
- passing on of personal data
Your data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR),
- his is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR),
- there is a legal obligation to pass on (Art.6 Para.1 lit. c GDPR),
- the disclosure is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR).
In these cases, however, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the required minimum.
Our data protection regulations are in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and the data are processed only in the Federal Republic of Germany / European Union. A transfer to third countries does not take place and is not intended.
- rights of the persons concerned
- Upon request, we will be pleased to inform you whether and what personal data is stored about you (Art. 15 GDPR), in particular about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling.
- You also have the right to have any incorrect personal data collected corrected or incompletely collected data completed (Art. 16 GDPR).
- Furthermore, you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your data, provided that the legal requirements are met (Art. 18 GDPR).
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible (Art. 20 GDPR).
- In addition, you have the so-called "right to be forgotten", i.e. you can request us to delete your personal data if the legal requirements are met (Art. 17 GDPR).
- Irrespective of this, we will automatically delete your personal data if the purpose of data collection no longer applies or if data processing is unlawful.
- According to art. 7 para. 3 GDPR you have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, provided that a right of objection is provided for by law. In the event of an effective revocation, your personal data will also be automatically deleted by us (Art. 21 GDPR).
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of breaches of data protection regulations, you have the option of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
- Duration of data storage
The collected data will be stored by us as long as this is necessary for the execution of the contracts entered into with us or you have not exercised your right to deletion or your right to data transfer to another company.
A cookie is a small text file that a website you visit sends to your browser. It stores information about your last visit, such as your preferred language or other settings. This will help you find your way around our website more quickly and you will not have to reload such information each time you visit. Cookies make your visit to our website more efficient and pleasant.
We use so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website. Thus, if you have registered, your password is stored for the duration of your visit to our website and when changing sub-pages, so that you do not have to re-enter it every time. These session cookies are automatically deleted after leaving our website.
To optimize user-friendliness, we use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
Java applets and Java script are used in the provision of our Internet offer. If for security reasons you do not want to use these utilities or active contents, you should deactivate the corresponding setting of your browser.
- Data security
We take all necessary technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data in such a way that they are neither accessible to third parties nor to the public. Should you wish to contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the transmitted information cannot be completely guaranteed by this means of communication. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information by post only.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on this website.
the name and contact details of the controller:Pete Chenaski Experience
Proprietor: Mr Peter Scholten
Telephone: +49 (0) 281 / 206 94 35
Our website contains a link to Instagram. Please note that we are not responsible for the processing of personal data and have no influence on it. Privacy information on Instagram https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875